Friday, June 3, 2011

Dot the I (R) 7.5

Dot the I (2003): Young lovers in London are wrapped up in a love triangle that may not be exactly what it seems. (6.7)

Director/Writer: Matthew Parkhill
Stars: Gael García Bernal, Natalia Verbeke and James D'Arcy

The storyline in this movie has more twists than a pretzel. If I say more, I will spoil it for anyone not seen it. Suffice it to say that it is more than just a love triangle. What's the question that has entered our lexicon ... "what did the president know and when did he know it?" Hmmm... after the movie, you have to wonder what did he/she know and when did he/she know it for each of the characters. Then again, no matter how you cut it, there's deception lurking around the corner. Very interesting story, good acting, nice use of the, ahem, "footage" from the story itself to tell the story. My Rating: 7.5