Saturday, August 6, 2011

Phineas and Ferb The Movie (G) 7.0

Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension - In Fabulous 2D (TV 2011): Perry's worst fear comes true when Phineas and Ferb finds out that he is in fact Secret Agent P, but that soon pales in comparison during a trip to the 2nd dimension where Perry finds out that Dr. Doofenshmirtz is truly evil and successful. (8.0)

Created by: Dan Povenmire and Jeff "Swampy" Marsh
Voices: Vincent Martella, Thomas Sangster, Ashley Tisdale, Dee Bradley Baker, Dan Povenmire

Phineas and Ferb is a cartoon series that Kishan and I enjoy very much. He likes it for the main story, and I like it for its lots of spoofs, idiosyncrasies, references to old shows/movies, etc. It is a well thought out series that kids and grown-ups can appreciate together. The movie is like a one long episode. With it being over an hour long, I'm somewhat surprised that Vanessa and her mom weren't featured at all. Still liked the movie version too. I'll be watching it again and again. I highly recommend the series and the movie. My Rating: 7.0