Friday, October 26, 2012

Idiots and Angels (R) 6.0

Idiots and Angels (2008): Angel is a selfish, abusive, morally bankrupt man who hangs out as his local bar, berating the other patrons. One day, Angel mysteriously wakes up with a pair of wings on his back. (6.8)

Director: Bill Plympton
Writer: Bill Plympton

No dialog; and, the animation style isn't my favorite; so, it is my own fault for picking this movie without much research. Those who have liked this enjoy that style. Okay, so the story is about an asshole getting angel wings and other assholes either trying to steal them or use him to make money; and the original guy trying to steal barman's wife and ... yeah ... so the whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth because it isn't exactly a (completely) black humor movie either. The music kept lulling me to sleep. If you like this sort of thing, you'll like it. But for me, meh. My Rating: 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment