Sunday, February 19, 2012

Steel City (R) 7.0

Steel City (2006): During a Midwestern winter, two working-class brothers must cope with their recently incarcerated father. (6.2)

Director: Brian Jun
Writer: Brian Jun
Stars: Tom Guiry, John Heard, Raymond J. Barry, America Ferrera

This movie has a very interesting story with all the major characters fighting various flaws and problems. It isn't like watching a train wreck nor is it all inspirational with the guy at the bottom of the barrel making it big at the end. It is somewhere in the middle with quite realistic scenarios of people coping with the difficult situations they've been put in. I dunno, I think, I've learned a thing or two from pretty much all of the characters. While watching it, I didn't think about the acting one bit; so that means all of them were that good. My Rating: 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment